Futurenet Security Solutions’ teams take pride in all that they do. Our adhere to moral and ethical principles is second to none in the industry. We have been recognized by multiple organizations. Recognitions include:
- 2010 Employer Support of Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Award – Patriotic Employer
- 2009 access Control Points Project Delivery Team selected as USACE Fort Worth District’s “Team of the Month”.
- 2009 Department of the Army Certificate of Appreciation for performance during the AVB Construction Project at U.S. Army Garrison – Detroit Arsenal.
- 2010 Washington Contractor Award for Superior Performance at the Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters Gate Security Enhancements.
Futurenet Security Solutions’ engineering team works tirelessly to ensure that our products are the best in the industry. Beginning with the GRAB active vehicle barrier and extending through our extensive list of proprietary products offerings, we constantly strive to provide the best and safest products to the
marketplace. Awards include:
- 2009 ASIS Accolades Award – Security’s Best and Most Innovative Product.
- 2009 and 2010 Government Security News (GSN) Homeland Security Award – Best Crash Barrier System.
- GRAB (Net type AVB) recognized in SDDCTEA Pamphlet 55 – 15 as Preferred Barrier System.
In addition to our products, our team will walk with clients through the entire analysis, design and construction phases. A unique situation in the physical perimeter security industry.
Quality starts with knowing that a physical security provider has the experience and safety ratings necessary to complete a job on time without incident and concludes with knowing that the products will not fail. At Futurenet Security Solutions we take safety and product reliability seriously:
- Achieving an EMR rating of 0.80 with zero lost time accidents in over 340,000 man hours of work performed in 20120, 134% above the industry average.
- Manufacturing UL Certified custom control panels.
- Maintaining CE Certification for our proprietary GRAB system.
- Conducting extensive 3rd party testing to the most stringent ASTM, Department of State, and Federal Highway Administration standards that apply to our products.
After the installation Futurenet Security Solutions provides custom operator and maintenance training resources and conducts training sessions led by dedicated Client training Associates.
At system start up and Performance Verification Testing, Futurenet Security Solutions’ field Service Technicians are onsite to certify that the system is working properly, the sequence of operations meets all applicable standards, and that all integrated safety devices function properly.
Our certified maintenance and service technicians are available 24/7 by calling the toll-free hotline, and the company has demonstrated the ability to maintain response times as short as 1 hour for over 3 years.
Futurenet Security Solutions, formerly Universal Safety Response, has consistently developed the most advanced perimeter security products in the world. Our products are developed with extensive client input, giving the ability to provide clients with innovative and necessary solutions. Our client focus and core values continually shape Futurenet Security Solutions’ unrelenting development and service delivery. With this in mind, our name may have changed, but our values have not.
|Selected to Appear on The Discovery Channel’s “Frontiers of Construction” Episode “Engineering for Terror”||2004|
|Fort Worth District, Corps of Engineers Team Recognition and Awards Program – Team of the Month||2005|
|Department of Defense Certificate of Appreciation from U.S. Army Garrison – Detroit Arsenal||2009|
|ASIS International Accolades Award – Security’s Best and Most Innovative Product||2009|
|Government Security News (GSN) Homeland Security Award – Best Crash Barrier System||2009|
|Department of Defense Certificate of Appreciation from Aberdeen Proving Ground||2009|
|Inc. Magazine – Number 852 of 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies||2009|
|American Business Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year||2009|
|Selected to Appear on The History Channel’s “Modern Marvels” Episode “Keep Out”||2009|
|Washington Contractor Award for Superior Performance at the Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters Fort Belvoir||2010|
|Government Security News (GSN) Homeland Security Award – Best Crash Barrier System||2010|
|Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Award – Patriotic Employer||2010|
|Best of Franklin – Security Devices||2010|
|Government Security News (GSN) Homeland Security Award – Best Crash Barrier System||2011|
|Engineering News Record (ENR) – Number 283 of Top 600 Specialty Contractors||2011|
|Best of Franklin – Security Devices||2011|