Why FutureNet Security Solutions
FutureNet Security Solutions is a full service physical security integrator, manufacturer, and construction company committed to providing quality products and services to the market. Specializing in customized perimeter security innovations for entry denial, intrusion detection and access control, we have proven to be a trusted partner to commercial and military clients. We work closely to meet their specific needs and maintain an outstanding record of contract performance.
Many of our engineers, project managers and sales directors have been trained by the USACE Protective Design Center at the Access Control Points Standards Class. Our Professional Engineering teams are comprised of Mechanical and Civil engineers with over 200 years combined experience. Our Construction and Project Management departments are staffed with highly experienced Project Managers, Site Managers and Client Training Specialists.
Innovation and Integrity
At FutureNet Security Solutions we encourage a culture of innovation and integrity. Beginning with the creation of the GRAB® active vehicle barrier and continuing though the development of the XMB, EMB and other proprietary products, we strive to provide the best and safest products to the market place.
Our efforts have been recognized within the industry resulting in numerous awards including:
- 2010 Washington Contractor Award for Superior Performance at the Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters Gate Security Enhancements
- 2010 Employer Support of Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Award – Patriotic Employer
- 2009 ASIS Accolades Award – Security’s Best and Most Innovative Product
- 2009 and 2010 Government Security News (GSN) Homeland Security Award – Best Crash Barrier System
- 2009 Department of the Army Certificate of Appreciation for performance during the AV B Construction Project at U.S. Army Garrison – Detroit Arsenal
- 2008 Access Control Points Project Delivery Team selected as USACE Fort Worth District’s “Team of the Month”
- Since 2008 the GRAB® (Net type AV B) has been recognized in SDDCTEA Pamphlet 55-15 as “Preferred” Barrier System
Quality and Client Service
We believe that quality and client service start with having the experience and safety ratings necessary to complete a job on time without incident and conclude being there to support our clients after the installation. At FutureNet Security Solutions we take safety and customer service seriously. We demonstrate these commitments by:
- Achieving an EMR rating of 0.80 with zero lost time accidents in over 340,000 man hours of work performed in 2010, 134% above the industry average
- Adhering to a comprehensive Quality Control Program with action steps throughout the manufacturing, engineering, delivery, and installation process
- Manufacturing UL® Certified custom control panels.
- Maintaining CE® Certification for our proprietary GRAB® system
- Providing products that meet the most stringent ASTM, Department of State, and Federal Highway Administration testing standards.
After installation, FutureNet Security Solutions provides clients with operator and maintenance training led by our knowledgeable and experienced Client Training Specialists. At system start-up and Performance Verification Testing, our Field Service Technicians are on-site to certify that the system is working properly, the sequence of operations meets all applicable standards and that all integrated safety devices function properly.
Our certified maintenance and service technicians are available 24/7 by calling the toll-free hotline, and the company has demonstrated the ability to maintain response times as short as one hour for over three years.
“At FutureNet Security Solutions, client service and satisfaction are of the utmost importance. We take great pride in what we deliver to our clients on a daily basis.”
– Wes Foss, Executive Vice President