|Type||Mobile Traffic Control Barrier|
|Ideal For||Police checkpoints, military checkpoints, event security|
For a fast and convenient solution at mobile checkpoints, the STAR Barrier provides an alternate solution to time-consuming concertina wire as a traffic barrier. Each STAR is equipped with three steel spikes, which cause considerable damage to a vehicle, and is attached to other STARs using cabling. Multiple STARs form an effective blockade at varying lengths to channel traffic through checkpoints, without the hassle of ineffective road cones or complicated concertina wire.
The lightweight and compact storage of the STAR Barrier make it ideal for fast checkpoint setup. When not in use, each STAR folds into a compact, uniform position for storage in its own case. Setup and breakdown of the STAR Barrier is achieved in just four steps, and does not require special training or certification to deploy like concertina wire.
- Control traffic
- Protect work zone areas
- Create a visual deterrent
- Create rolling check points
- Block off access control points
- Shut down unprotected areas from vehicle access
- Disable vehicles
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick and simple set-up
- High visibility
- Low cost
- Easy to store and transport
- No special training necessary
- Case dimensions:
25″L x 10″W x 22″H
- Remove one STAR “I” and one STAR “X” from the box.
- Lay the “I” off to the side and prop up the “X” as demonstrated.
- Grab the “I” and slide it through the boxhole on the “X” until it comes in contact with the stop bar. The STAR Barrier is in the correct position when the stop bar is on the underside (on the leg that points to the ground) of the barrier.
- Connect one end of the Lanyard to the openings on the STAR Barrier. Connect the other end of the Lanyard to another assembled STAR Barrier.